Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Semester...

After almost a month of Raya holiday... =) New semester finally started... almost one week now.

Every student received a new schedule and we're getting more busy each day.
New students came in for the October intake (200805). Even our Sabahan seniors from Masterskill Cheras (200801 and 200802) registed here. They had been transfered back to their hometown. I hope all the new students and our seniors will be happy as we are here in Masterskill Kota Kinabalu.

And guess what, I heard from Sarah, many students had registered for our glorious Taekwondo Club (Mastackk). =)
That's a good start for this semester.

Last semester, we had decided to have our club training on every Thursday. But I guess during this busy and hard semester, we have to change our training schedule. Us, the committees, don't have any time to conduct a meeting. We even don't barely see each other in the collage.. All lot is happening this week and so will next week. PTPTN ,ORENTATION and many more. But despite from all this, we will try our best to keep our club running smoothly and I know that we will work something out and fast. =) =)

Oh yeah, before I forget..both old and new members can buy the Taekwondo uniform from Readin (v.Tresurer) and people...let me remind you..please pay our club fee to Nadra (Tresurer). It's only RM 15 per month.

P/S : I am currently working on our club logo. I'll try to make it as good and creative as possible..

That's all for now.. I'll try to update our blog A.S.A.P..
Bye for now.... =)

0 comments: